What a start to 2020 we are having! Bushires, floods and a global pandemic which brought much of the world to a standstill. After having to close my business for a couple of months I am thrilled to be open again and accepting bookings.
The threat of Coronavirus is not over however and now more than ever is it so important for me and my business to be taking every precaution to keep us all safe – me, my family and my beautiful clients. As a newborn, maternity and family photographer SAFEty HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY PRIMARY CONCERN, not just during this pandemic. But I wanted to let you all know how I will be handling sessions going forward, and what new and existing safety protocols are in place.
I have the following Covid-19 policies in place so that I am doing everything I can to keep my clients and my family safe:
- I have completed Covid safety training.
- I ask that only those to be photographed attend the session.
- If only a child/ren or baby is/are being photographed, I ask that no more than 2 adults attend with the child/ren or baby.
- Upon arrival at the studio everyone will be asked to use hand sanitizer and this will be available to use throughout your session.
- Shoes are to be left at the front door of the studio.
- No strollers or car seats are to be brought into the studio.
- No props are to be brought into the studio.
- Sessions will be spaced out with only 1 session per day to allow thorough cleaning after each session. Newborn clients will be spaced out further with only 1 newborn in the studio every 48 hours.
- All surfaces are being disinfected between each session.
- All fabrics and props will be washed, laundered and/or sanitised between sessions.
- I am happy to wear a face mask during your visit if you request I do so.
- As always, we ask you to postpone appointments if anyone in your family is feeling unwell. Naturally, the more notice you are able to give me the better.
- Likewise, if myself or anyone in my family becomes unwell, I will reschedule your session for your protection.
- If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or a member of your household has, we will postpone your session until after the quarantine period has passed.
I am committed to do my very best to safely continue to capture all those special moments in your life for as long as I can and I appreciate your support in this challenging time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me so we can work through these together.
Stay safe and healthy. I am looking forward to seeing you soon!