UPDATE JANUARY 2022
Bree Hulme Photography is thrilled that we are open for business once again and able to provide all our wonderful clients with beautiful maternity, newborn, baby and family portraits.
As always keeping all my beautiful clients, their families and my own family safe is paramount to me. The threat of Coronavirus is not over and now more than ever is it so important for me and my business to be taking every precaution to keep us all safe – me, my family and my beautiful clients. As a newborn, maternity and family photographer SAFETY HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY PRIMARY CONCERN, not just during this pandemic. But I wanted to let you all know how I will be handling sessions going forward, and what new and existing safety protocols are in place.
I have the following Covid-19 policies in place so that I am doing everything I can to keep my clients and my family safe:
- I have completed Covid safety training.
- I ask that only those to be photographed attend the session.
- If only a child/ren or baby is/are being photographed, I ask that no more than 2 adults attend with the child/ren or baby.
- Upon arrival at the studio everyone will be asked to use hand sanitizer and this will be available to use throughout your session.
- All adults attending the studio must be double vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 vaccination.
- Shoes are to be left at the front door of the studio.
- No strollers or car seats are to be brought into the studio.
- No props are to be brought into the studio.
- Sessions will be spaced out with only 1 session per day to allow thorough cleaning after each session.
- All surfaces are being disinfected between each session.
- All fabrics and props will be washed, laundered and/or sanitised between sessions.
- If requested I will wear a face mask during your visit.
- As always, we ask you to postpone appointments if anyone in your family is feeling unwell. Naturally, the more notice you are able to give me the better.
- Likewise, if myself or anyone in my family becomes unwell, I will reschedule your session for your protection.
I am committed to do my very best to safely continue to capture all those special moments in your life for as long as I can and I appreciate your support in this challenging time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me so we can work through these together.
Stay safe and healthy. I am looking forward to seeing you soon!